2013年11月5日星期二

GIORGIO ARMANI "One Night Only- New York "

Posted by- armaniemporiowatches.co.uk

Giorgio Armani on October 24 held a feast to celebrate Giorgio Armani and the United States and New York City, the special friendly relations . Mr. Armani New York after an absence of four years, on the occasion of their last official visit was in 2009 Armani Fifth Avenue concept store opened. Today Mr. Armani return to "Big Apple" - New York , as witnessed tremendous achievements in the United States the first stop , in 2000 held at the Guggenheim Museum retrospective exhibition , as an expression of Mr. Armani infinite respect.



Giorgio Armani said, " since 1989 the first boutique opened in New York since I was very loyal of the city and I would like to use this presentation to the American people for the first time senior custom series fashion show to express my sincere gratitude to my am looking forward to be able to make friends with me over the years gathered together to celebrate this memorable night.

Giorgio Armani said, " I like the United States and the American people , because whenever I return to this point, they are always with unparalleled enthusiasm to me express my sincere respect and affection , which makes me feel comfortable and relaxed , while the American people so homage friendly way , so as a designer and entrepreneur inspired me , and I will continue to dream and committed to in the end . "


To "One Night Only · New York ," the occasion , New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg announced on October 24 for the Giorgio Armani Day, to commemorate the Giorgio Armani New York City 's long-term friendly relations and thanked Mr.Armani support for public schools as well as the contribution of the New York City economy , but also for Giorgio Armani in the international fashion world paid tribute to the far-reaching impact .

没有评论:

发表评论